Thursday, February 06, 2014

Eye-Fi 16GB Pro X2 SDHC Class 10 Wireless Flash Memory Card - Review

Recently I bought an Eye-Fi 16GB Pro X2 SDHC Class 10 Wireless Flash Memory Card. What I like about this product is that I don't have to connect my camera to my laptop to transfer the videos and photos. This Eye-fi memory card can transfer the data without any wire. I can even send the photos directly to my tablet or phone. It is compatible with Android and iOS. It is also compatible with MAC OS 10.5 or later; Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. I can easily connect this card with my home wifi router. File transfer speed is very good as it is a class 10 product. This card works really well for me.




It might be little high priced than normal memory card, but it is worth buying. Two of my friends bought this and they are quite amazed about the functionality of this card.

Now, I just take photos from my camera, connect it with my laptop or projector and show the photo slide show to my friends. It really makes life easy. It is a must have power gadget for every photographer.


Written by
If you like this post, you can follow MyCoolFundas on Twitter, Like MyCoolFundas on Facebook or subscribe our Youtube Channel for instant updates. Email: snpmath@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment