Thursday, February 06, 2014

Belkin 8 Socket Surge Protector with USB - Review

I have a lot of electronic gadgets and most of the time they are connected with power supply line for charging. Few months ago, I faced a problem due to heavy thunderstorm in our area. My three gadgets were brunt due to lightning as they were connected with power line. I called a local electrician to check the issue and he suggested me to use a Surge Protector which might save my electronics gadgets due to any power related issues or lightning. 




I was looking for a very good surge protector and finally I found Belkin 8 Socket Surge Protector which provides up to $100,000 Warranty to the connected equipment. I bought this item from an online store. The product has amazing features. It has eight outlets with 3,000 Joules of Surge Protection and two USB ports. USB ports can used to charge any USB enabled devices like MP3 player, phones or tabs etc. It comes with a six foot power cord. 

The only downside I have found that it turns on power to all sockets with a single switch. There are no individual switches for each socket. Also, it is little big in size. But, still I think it is one of the best surge protector for its price.


Written by
If you like this post, you can follow MyCoolFundas on Twitter, Like MyCoolFundas on Facebook or subscribe our Youtube Channel for instant updates. Email: snpmath@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment