Monday, January 20, 2014

Sudden drop in Adsense revenue from middle of December

Suddenly from the middle of December' 2014, my Adsense revenue has dropped by nearly 50%. I have the same number of visitors in my blog and the number of visitors are increasing day by day. I have no clue about the sudden drop in Adsense CPC. I have check the Adsense Performance report and found that the average US traffic was lower than the previous month. I was little worried about this fact and thought that something might be wrong with my blog's SEO. I checked my blog's template thoroughly and there was nothing wrong. Also I have tried some different Ad placements, blocked few low performing ad networks but nothing happened.

I asked about it to few experienced bloggers and they said that there was nothing to worry about it. It it transitional and all the year, from December to January it happens. It will start recovering at the end of February and will be normal in march.

So, I stopped all the Adsense experiments and fixed all the changes which I had made to my blog. Also I unblocked all the ad networks. Now I have to wait and watch and hope that everything will be normal from March.


Written by
If you like this post, you can follow MyCoolFundas on Twitter, Like MyCoolFundas on Facebook or subscribe our Youtube Channel for instant updates. Email: snpmath@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment